For more information about working for ST Media Group International, contact Jill Monday at (513) 263-9339 or email@example.com.
ST Media Group, International is seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the marketing initiatives for the company’s seven brands, events and special projects. They will be responsible in implementing external marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities.
This position requires a well-rounded professional with proven abilities to execute marketing and communication plans for multiple audiences and will assist in building a strategy to help grow the brands. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated excellent verbal, written and project management skills.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing managers in organizing and executing various marketing projects
- Provide analysis and reporting to evaluate marketing efforts
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Compose and post online content on event websites and social media accounts as directed by marketing managers
- Work directly with brand managers on phone/email follow up needed for sponsorships, RSVPs for events and telemarketing efforts to support our marketing initiatives
- Work within our marketing automation platform to develop and execute our marketing plans, i.e. email marketing, building landing pages and forms and managing our prospect database
In addition to the responsibilities above, it should be noted that this position should employ an individual with copywriting skills, proficient with online marketing tools, including social media, and knowledge of event marketing is preferred. This person should be self-driven with a desire to be promoted to further responsibilities.
- Must be highly-organized, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, and able to change priorities at a moment’s notice.
- Must have proven track record of success in marketing role and be able to demonstrate professional demeanor at all times.
- Must be self directed and possess the interpersonal skills to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must have experience with email marketing including a working knowledge of various email marketing platforms (a marketing automation platform is a plus).
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and people skills.
Submit resume to Jill Monday.