HX Marketing Assistant
We’re currently looking for a temporary part-time Marketing Assistant for our HX events and marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Social media posting, research and reporting (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Research press contacts in PR and social media tool; press list creation and press release deployment
- Update weekly marketing summary report
- Research for potential trade agreements (pulling media kit information and pricing for review) and reporting on overall reach
- Deploy exhibitor and attendee emails and create report
- Assist the team with special projects as needed
- Assist sales team with lead research
- Assist marketing manager with hosted buyer program
- Participate in weekly update calls
- Must be able to work 24 hours per week
- Hard working and team oriented
- Organized and able to multitask successfully
- Strong work ethic
- Able to take direction well and follow through on completing tasks in a timely fashion
- Some marketing knowledge
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work well with others
- Deadline oriented
- Experience with an email marketing or marketing automation platform preferred
Submit cover letter, resume, compensation expectation to Jill Monday, Human Resources Manager, ST Media Group International, 11262 Cornell Park Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45242, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Boutique Design, Editor-in-Chief
We’re currently looking for an editor-in-chief for our Boutique Design magazine. The primary purpose of this position is to provide strategic vision and leadership for Boutique Design magazine, its website and its related initiatives. A leading connector for the hospitality design community, Boutique Design’s brand includes an award-winning 10x per year print magazine, dedicated website with a digital edition, social media and two of the industry’s fastest growing trade fairs, Boutique Design New York (BDNY) and Boutique Design West (BDwest).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead our editorial team, develop content strategies for 10x/year print magazine, website, e-media platform and other content-driven brand extensions
- Create new initiatives for and uphold standards of excellence for all editorial content across all platforms
- Maintain a high degree of visibility in the hospitality design industry (travel required)
- Take ownership of the brand and expand its connectivity with in-person, internet and social media events as well as conference sessions at BDNY and BDwest
- Build expertise and expand contacts throughout all sectors of the hospitality design industry
- Engage designers, owners, operators, developers, architects and purchasing agents in expanding Boutique Design’s leadership across all platforms
- Mentor a talented staff
- Guide Boutique Design’s editorial process, including overseeing the print publication from story planning to assignments, proofing and closing each issue; creating and overseeing the schedule for the website; overseeing and guiding the social media strategy
- Plan the editorial calendars for the print edition, website and social media with input from the editorial team
- Create new opportunities to engage with our industry
- Bachelor’s degree in communications
- Minimum seven years of print and online journalism experience including prior magazine and management experience (required)
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are a must as responsibilities include moderating conference panels, speaking at industry events and hosting industry roundtables
- Strong preference for candidates with extensive experience leading multimedia content development
- Strong conference content programming experience preferred, as well as experience in developing industry awards programs
- Background in hospitality design or affiliated field helpful but not mandatory
We offer an excellent benefit package which includes paid personal and vacation days; flexible scheduling options; medical, vision and dental insurance; and company-paid life, short/long term disability, and AD&D insurance.
Submit cover letter, resume, compensation expectation and at least three feature clips to Jill Monday, Human Resources Manager, ST Media Group International, 11262 Cornell Park Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45242, email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
For more information about working for ST Media Group International, contact Jill Monday at (513) 263-9339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.