For more information about working for ST Media Group International, contact Jill Monday at (513) 263-9339 or email@example.com.
ST Media Group, International is seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the marketing initiatives for the company’s seven brands, events and special projects. They will be responsible in implementing external marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities.
This position requires a well-rounded professional with proven abilities to execute marketing and communication plans for multiple audiences and will assist in building a strategy to help grow the brands. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated excellent verbal, written and project management skills.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing managers in organizing and executing various marketing projects
- Provide analysis and reporting to evaluate marketing efforts
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Compose and post online content on event websites and social media accounts as directed by marketing managers
- Work directly with brand managers on phone/email follow up needed for sponsorships, RSVPs for events and telemarketing efforts to support our marketing initiatives
- Work within our marketing automation platform to develop and execute our marketing plans, i.e. email marketing, building landing pages and forms and managing our prospect database
In addition to the responsibilities above, it should be noted that this position should employ an individual with copywriting skills, proficient with online marketing tools, including social media, and knowledge of event marketing is preferred. This person should be self-driven with a desire to be promoted to further responsibilities.
- Must be highly-organized, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, and able to change priorities at a moment’s notice.
- Must have proven track record of success in marketing role and be able to demonstrate professional demeanor at all times.
- Must be self directed and possess the interpersonal skills to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must have experience with email marketing including a working knowledge of various email marketing platforms (a marketing automation platform is a plus).
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and people skills.
Submit resume to Jill Monday
Business-to-business magazine targeting design professionals seeks an assistant editor with a journalism or communications degree, and website/social media skills to write the product showrooms for the brand’s print edition and create/post a variety of content (news headlines, web-exclusive product write-ups, featurettes, mini Q&As and content repurposed from print) for its website. Candidates must have solid project-management and organizational skills. Some travel and attendance at industry events required. Preference is for candidates with a minimum of two years’ experience, but recent grads with the requisite skills also considered. Applicants must provide links to three writing samples and salary requirements.
We offer an excellent benefit package which includes paid personal and vacation days; medical, dental and vision insurance; and company-paid life, short/long term disability, and AD&D insurance.
Submit resume and writing samples to Jill Monday.
Brand Services Coordinator
ST Media Group, International is seeking a Brand Services Coordinator for our Marietta, Georgia office. The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate with external advertisers and internal departments required to keep the company’s Signage and Graphics publications revenues and customer satisfaction moving forward.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- com – database updates/cleansing/management/promotion *(TP)
- Market-Share – manage/distribute
- Customer Touches *(TP)
- Customer “thank you”
- Editorial recognition emails
- Issue promotion emails
- Accessible for questions & concerns
- Sales Lead Program – management/implementation/delivery – QLP *(TP)
- Email Prospecting – New Prospects *(TP)
- Web/Digital Media customer reports *(TP)
- Production – materials gathering/follow up *(TP)
- Value-add – scheduling/follow up/Marketing Partners Program *(TP)
- Sales Tools – support/development when needed
- Sales Support – Proposals & Agreements *(TP)
- Publisher’s Support
- Travel arrangements
- Travel meeting scheduling emails
- Financial – Rectify BF reports/maintain run sheets
- Support rep (PL) needs
- Pull MSG reports and prepare financial reports for Brand Meetings
- Pull month print comp lists
- Send print and digital material reminders *(TP)
- Log all new agreements on print and digital run sheets, sales forecast, make sure advertisers are in SF/comp list, and email advertisers their digital schedules.
- Forward editorial leads for VMSD and Package Design
- Coordinate with marketing on creating a monthly sales promotion, making sure it is sent at least twice and then send a text based email (text based email send to those who did not open marketing promotion).
- Get results from marketing and monthly promotion and then divide results of opens and clicks between sales teams. Also make sure to review campaign results and update bounces and opt-outs in Salesforce.
- Provide editorial supplier lists from Salesforce database to use for monthly product submission calls.
- *(TP) = Customer/Prospect Touch Point
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in print/digital/ advertising products preferred but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce or like CRM software but not required
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong multi-tasker
Submit resume to Jill Monday.